Faulty products or incorrect items received can be returned under the terms of our returns policy.
Unwanted items or orders placed in error can be returned to us and will only be accepted provided the items have not been opened and the packaging is in as good as new condition. Please ensure you enclose a covering letter detailing your Name, Order Reference Number, the issue(s) and the desired action i.e. replacement or refund.
For faulty goods:
- Within 3 years of warranty , if there is a fault with your product we will normally offer a prompt replacement. To qualify for a refund or replacement the faulty product must be free of faults caused by accident, neglect and/or misusе.
- We test every item returned to us, once received it will be inspected and tested by our technicians.
- In the event of a replacement not being available an alternative product or refund will be offered
For damaged goods:
- If any item arrives damaged please contact our customer service team within 5 days of delivery for a replacement order.
- Items not claimed as damaged after 5 days may not be authorised for replacement.
For non faulty goods:
- If the goods are not what you ordered or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, we have no liability to you unless you contact our customer service team
- All goods returned will be inspected for damage and authenticity upon receipt, if we do not discover any defects, we reserve the right to refuse to refund or replace
- If you no longer want your purchase and it remains unopened and unused, you can arrange to return it to us within 28 days of receipt for a refund. Please be aware that we will not refund your postage costs, as there is no error on our part.
Please note: Any goods returned must be in their original packaging.
T2 Arundel Road