18w Recessed Ceiling LED Round Panel 6500K Cool White 220mm
- FREE DELIVERY
- 2 Year warranty
- Wattage: 18w
- Size: 220 mm
- Colour Temperature: 6500K Cool White
- Lumens: 1530
- 120° angle with even light spread
- Driver included
-- Long Life Lamp Company --
18w round white body panel, Designed to fit directly into existing standard ceilings, can also be surface mounted to ceiling and walls. Panel is ideal for offices, corridors, industrial units, shops, class rooms, homes. offer great energy saving by consuming only 18w and giving a super bright light output. A replacement for the old ugly modular fittings and the design makes them easy to clean, ideal where hygiene is of the utmost importance. NOT Dimmable. Manufactured to the highest standards.
Choose The Best Recessed Ceiling Led Round Panel Lights For Your Home
This best led down light is brought to you by PANELHUT.co.uk. Our recessed lighting line displays elegance at a fraction of the cost. The clean lines and angular edges of the Recessed ceiling LED Round Panel Light fixtures add to the modern vibe of your room. The magnificent light emerges from the reflector buried in a square light frame, which is ideal for all parts of your home. This fixture, which is installed in the ceiling, has an understated-modern beauty.
Recessed lights, also known as false ceiling lights, are a great source of direct lighting because of their low profile and pleasant ambience. Some false ceiling LED lights are built into the ceiling, while others are flush with or almost flush with it.
- It boasts high lumen efficiency and is the most cost-effective high-quality LED round panel available.
- Installation is simple and requires no maintenance. Because the driver is external, unlike built-in driver panel lights, it may be repaired.
- suitable for lighting and decorating in stores, supermarkets, exhibits, dance halls, hotels, restaurants, bars, kitchens, parlors, and bedrooms
- Energy-saving, low-heat, low-power consumption (can save up to 90 percent)
- All components and LED’s in the device are branded and of excellent quality. Use in any room or location where a false ceiling is accessible for general illumination.
Most frequently asked questions about Recessed Ceiling LED Round Panel lights
Q. Why choose Recessed Ceiling LED Round Panel lights?
A. The main reason is that it saves a lot of energy. You want your LED Round Panel to be energy efficient while still emitting a bright light. As a result, we recommend that you use recessed ceiling LED round panel lights.
Q. How do you pick the right color temperature?
A. Cool white recessed ceiling LED round panel lights are suitable for an area that gets heated, such as a kitchen or laundry room. As a good all-rounder, we recommend a natural white 6500K. It's cool, clean, and comfortable, yet it doesn't overwhelm your eyes - it's as if there's natural light coming through the ceiling.
Q. What is the Lifespan of a recessed panel LED round lights?
A. It can last 20,000 to 50,000 hours. At 8 hours per day. This would take about 17 years. This is about 30 times the life of incandescent bulbs and 5 times the life of compact fluorescent bulbs. As you can see, in the long run, these are significantly more cost-effective.
Q. How can I choose the angle of a recessed light's beam??
A. If you want lighting in the offices, corridors, classrooms or homes choose lights with a wider beam (of 120°) because they are recessed. However, if you're searching for the kitchen and living room, a narrower beam angle (of 25° and 60°) is preferred because it will provide you with a concentrated light, which is ideal for illuminating surfaces and focusing on finer details within the space.
Free delivery for all orders, no minim value required
We offer FREE delivery in the mainland United Kingdom.
No minimum value or quantity is required!
All order placed before 4pm will be dispatched on the same day.
Next Day Deliveries
For guaranteed next day delivery upgrade your order by selecting next day shipping from your basket. All the prices and delivery options will be displayed there.
Which delivery companies do we use?
- Royal Mail (first or second class post)
- Yodel (24hrs or 48hrs)
Faulty products or incorrect items received can be returned under the terms of our returns policy.
Unwanted items or orders placed in error can be returned to us and will only be accepted provided the items have not been opened and the packaging is in as good as new condition. Please ensure you enclose a covering letter detailing your Name, Order Reference Number, the issue(s) and the desired action i.e. replacement or refund.
For faulty goods:
- Within 3 years of warranty, if there is a fault with your product we will normally offer a prompt replacement. To qualify for a refund or replacement the faulty product must be free of faults caused by accident, neglect and/or misusе.
- We test every item returned to us, once received it will be inspected and tested by our technicians.
- In the event of a replacement not being available an alternative product or refund will be offered
For damaged goods:
- If any item arrives damaged please contact our customer service team within 5 days of delivery for a replacement order.
- Items not claimed as damaged after 5 days may not be authorized for replacement.
For non-faulty goods:
- If the goods are not what you ordered or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, we have no liability to you unless you contact our customer service team
- All goods returned will be inspected for damage and authenticity upon receipt, if we do not discover any defects, we reserve the right to refuse to refund or replace
- If you no longer want your purchase and it remains unopened and unused, you can arrange to return it to us within 28 days of receipt for a refund. Please be aware that we will not refund your postage costs, as there is no error on our part.
Please note: Any goods returned must be in their original packaging.
T2 Arundel Road