3w LED Emergency Down Light IP20 EML04-D
- Wattage: 3w
- 180 Minute Emergency Time - AC 100v-240v - IP20 rated - CE Approved
- LED Technology, 2 x 3.6v / 1000 mah Battery
- 180 minutes Emergency Time
--Long Life Lamp Company--
Non-maintained emergency lighting is a luminaire made for emergency use only. It is designed to come on in the event of a mains power failure, ensuring all emergency exit routes are clearly illuminated for safe exit. Ideal for flush look in commercial use. Please Note: This is a NON MAINTAINED emergency light with battery pack.
Free delivery for all orders, no minim value required
We offer FREE delivery in the mainland United Kingdom.
No minimum value or quantity is required!
All order placed before 4pm will be dispatched on the same day.
Next Day Deliveries
For guaranteed next day delivery upgrade your order by selecting next day shipping from your basket. All the prices and delivery options will be displayed there.
Which delivery companies do we use?
- Royal Mail (first or second class post)
- Yodel (24hrs or 48hrs)
Faulty products or incorrect items received can be returned under the terms of our returns policy.
Unwanted items or orders placed in error can be returned to us and will only be accepted provided the items have not been opened and the packaging is in as good as new condition. Please ensure you enclose a covering letter detailing your Name, Order Reference Number, the issue(s) and the desired action i.e. replacement or refund.
For faulty goods:
- Within 3 years of warranty, if there is a fault with your product we will normally offer a prompt replacement. To qualify for a refund or replacement the faulty product must be free of faults caused by accident, neglect and/or misusе.
- We test every item returned to us, once received it will be inspected and tested by our technicians.
- In the event of a replacement not being available an alternative product or refund will be offered
For damaged goods:
- If any item arrives damaged please contact our customer service team within 5 days of delivery for a replacement order.
- Items not claimed as damaged after 5 days may not be authorized for replacement.
For non-faulty goods:
- If the goods are not what you ordered or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, we have no liability to you unless you contact our customer service team
- All goods returned will be inspected for damage and authenticity upon receipt, if we do not discover any defects, we reserve the right to refuse to refund or replace
- If you no longer want your purchase and it remains unopened and unused, you can arrange to return it to us within 28 days of receipt for a refund. Please be aware that we will not refund your postage costs, as there is no error on our part.
Please note: Any goods returned must be in their original packaging.
T2 Arundel Road